Focus on Philanthropy
Strategic Involvement and Investment
in the Charities You Support
Community members who are charitably-minded and pay taxes!
Panelists: Connie Clark, Mindi Zanowiak, Ron Greening and Julie Johnson
The Panel Discussed Trends in Philanthropy as well as addressed the following questions:
- What are good questions to ask before I invest in a nonprofit organization?
- What are tax strategies for being involved and invested in supporting a nonprofit?
- What is a Donor Advised Fund (DAF) and how can it support my charitable goals?
- How do I build a legacy of supporting my community?
- How can I leverage my giving to go further and last longer?
Where Was the Event Held?
Sun City Texas, The Retreat, Longhorn Room
1220 Cattleman Drive, Georgetown, Texas 78633