The Fast Pitch is an annual series of events that allows the community to experience how CTCF is a resource bridge connecting individuals and nonprofits.
Watch the highlight video here
Boys & Girls Club of Georgetown—1st place & $10,000 grant Exceptional Georgetown Alliance—2nd place & $5,000 grant The Williamson Museum—Arts & Culture & $3,000 grant Agape Pregnancy Resource Center - People's Choice Award & $3,000 grant
Every other group that “pitched” in Round 2 (the verbal presentations) took home a $750 grant made possible by private donors. To donate to one of the participants, click on the links for the individual groups below or contact CTCF for more information at (512) 863-4186 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For photos or to “like” us, visit www.facebook.com/CTCFoundation.
Presentations in Order of Appearance
Arts & Culture Category FINALISTS
1. Pitch by Dr. Ellsworth Peterson, Georgetown Festival of the Arts
2. Pitch by Pipe Major Jeff Davis, Georgetown Fire Dep't Pipes & Drums
3. Pitch by Mickie Ross, The Williamson Museum, Arts & Culture Award!
Open Category FINALISTS
1. Pitch by Sebastian Garcia, Boys & Girls Club of Georgetown, 1st place!
2. Pitch by Leah Woodward, Scott & White Child Life Camps
3. Pitch by Edgar Gierbolini, The Care Communities
4. Pitch by Dede Harper, Exceptional Georgetown Alliance, 2nd place!
5. Pitch by Rhonda Smith, Spirit Reins
6. Pitch by Jo Markham, Agape Pregnancy Resource Center, People's Choice Award!
7. Pitch by Robert Pinhero, Literacy Council of Williamson County
8. Pitch by Elaine Gonzales, Breast Cancer Resource Centers
9. Pitch by Rob Faubion, AGE of Central Texas
10. Pitch by Sabine Medrano, Run Free Texas
11. Pitch by Linda Ledbetter, Assistance League of Georgetown Area 12. Pitch by Becca McPherson, Family Eldercare