The Fast Pitch is an annual series of events that allows the community to experience how CTCF is a resource bridge connecting individuals and nonprofits.
Backpack Buddies—1st place & $10,000 grant
Annunciation Maternity Home—2nd place & $5,000 grant
The Georgetown Project—3rd place & $2,500 grant
The Christi Center - People's Choice Award & $4,000 grant
Every other group that “pitched” in Round 2 (the verbal presentations) took home a $200 grant made possible by private donors. To donate to one of the participants, click on the links for the individual groups below or contact CTCF for more information at (512) 863-4186 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For photos or to “like” us, visit www.facebook.com/CTCFoundation.
Thanks to all our participants—we had an incredible depth of quality in the projects presented! All those in attendance not only learned about specific needs in the community but were also amazed by the creativity and hard work of area nonprofits.
Presentations in Order of Appearance
1. Pitch by Elizabeth Geurin, Annunciation Maternity Home, 2nd place
2. Pitch by Daniel Anstee, Boys & Girls Club of Georgetown
3. Pitch by Liz Stewart, Georgetown Symphony Society
4. Pitch by Dede Harper, Exceptional Georgetown Alliance
5. Pitch by Brenagh Tucker, WBC Opportunities Head Start
6. Pitch by Selena Munoz, The Caring Place
7. Pitch by Erica McMahon, The Georgetown Project, 3rd place
8. Pitch by John Carnes, Georgetown Backpack Buddies, 1st place
9. Pitch by Serita Lacasse, Drive A Senior
10. Pitch by Robert Pinhero, Literacy Council of Williamson County SEMI-FINALISTS
11. Pitch by Dawn Nixon, The Williamson Museum
12. Pitch by Cara Fox, The Christi Center, People's Choice Award
13. Pitch by Julie Stevens, LifeSteps Williamson Council on Alcohol and Drugs
14. Pitch by Kathleen Coggin, Family Eldercare
15. Pitch by Richard Singleton, STARRY, Inc.