The Fast Pitch is an annual series of events that allows the community to experience how CTCF is a resource bridge connecting individuals and nonprofits.
The crowd of just under 200 people chose their favorite presentation from the evening and voted to award the People’s Choice $1,000 grant to Hope Alliance!
Every other group that “pitched” in Round 2 (the verbal presentations) took home a $200 grant made possible by private donors. To donate to one of the participants, click on the links for the individual groups below or contact CTCF for more information at (512) 863-4186 or email@example.com.
For photos or to “like” us, visit www.facebook.com/CTCFoundation.
Thanks to all our participants—we had an incredible depth of quality in the projects presented! All those in attendance not only learned about specific needs in the community but were also amazed by the creativity and hard work of area nonprofits.
Presentations in Order of Appearance
1. Pitch by Melinda Biggs, Hope Alliance, 1st place AND the People's Choice Award
2. Pitch by John Carnes, Georgetown Backpack Buddies
3. Pitch by Kerstin Cochran, The Caring Place
4. Pitch by Alisa De Luna, CASA of Williamson County, Texas, 3rd place
5. Pitch by Dede Harper, Exceptional Georgetown Alliance
6. Pitch by Paula Goodson, WBC Opportunities Senior Nutrition/Meals-on-Wheels
7. Pitch by Leslie Janca, The Georgetown Project
8. Pitch by Nancy Krenek, R.O.C.K., Ride On Center for Kids, 2nd place
9. Pitch by Tori Castillo, Boys & Girls Club of Georgetown
10. Pitch by Rick MacIver, Habitat for Humanity of Williamson County SEMI-FINALISTS
11. Pitch by Ellsworth Peterson, Georgetown Festival of the Arts
12. Pitch by Lisa Rivers, Williamson Co. Community Coordinated Child Care (WC4C)
13. Pitch by John Chenoweth, Sun City Rotary
14. Pitch by Alyssia Woods, Annunciation Maternity Home, Inc.