Scroll down for the grant PROCESS, APPLICATIONS and BACKGROUND on the partnership between Chisholm Trail Communities Foundation and Georgetown Health Foundation!
to distribute a match grant from your Donor Advised Fund (DAF)
- Decide at what level you would like to support the organization(s) that have applied to and received a grant from Georgetown Health Foundation;
- Fill out and sign this Grant Recommendation Form - if you are supporting more than 1 group, download and/or print this spreadsheet which lists all the nonprofits and add to it the amount you want to match for each group.
- Submit the Grant Recommendation Form and spreadsheet to email@example.com by Thursday, July 29, 2021.
Review Grant Applications
Read a short description below of each grant or click on the name of the group to view their full application file
Priority 1: Basic Needs - Food/Shelter/Housing
- Catholic Charities of Central Texas- to provide rental or housing assistance to Georgetown-area residents.
- Georgetown Backpack Buddies - to purchase food for the students they serve.
- Habitat for Humanity Williamson County - to provide mortgage assistance.
- Hope Alliance - to provide basic needs, personal security/mental health, transportation, etc.
- Meals on Wheels Central Texas - to support programs to provide food for vulnerable Georgetown residents.
- Texas Baptist Children's Home - to provide transitional housing, basic needs, personal security/mental health, childcare, emergency financial assistance.
- The Caring Place - to provide emergency rent and mortgage assistance.
- The Salvation Army - to support rent and utility assistance for Georgetown residents.
Priority 2: Basic Needs & Related Social Determinants of Health
- AGE of Central Texas - caregiving for adults homebound due to age and/or disability.
- Any Baby Can - support for the Nurse-Family Partnership program.
- Boys & Girls Club - financial support to keep membership costs low for families.
- Faith In Action - transportation, support for homebound seniors in Georgetown and the ETJ.
- YMCA - Youth Empowerment Scholarships (YES) to provide access to YMCA programs.
- ROCK - general operating expenses to provide therapeutic programs for individuals with disabilities and disorders.
- Samaritan Center - provide mental health services to Georgetown residents.
- STARRY - free counseling and youth/parent skills training for youth and parents/caregivers.
- The Christi Center - provide grief support and training for children and families.
- The Georgetown Project - support for Bridges to Growth Parent Center and the NEST Empowerment Center.
Priority 3: Social Determinants of Health
- Brookwood in Georgetown/BiG - support programs for the Citizens at Georgetown sites.
Background of This Program
Partnership with Georgetown Heath Foundation (GHF)
Chisholm Trail Communities Foundation (CTCF) has partnered with Georgetown Health Foundation (GHF) to leverage their thorough vetting process for grantmaking. This partnership allows Fund Advisors of DAFs at CTCF to have access to the nonprofit grant applications and further support the great work that GHF is doing.
Donation issues cited among local donors
- "There are many needs in the community, how do I determine how to support those with the most need?"
- "Outside of my immediate circles, how can I find those impacted by job losses and the disruption to economic activity?"
This partnership between CTCF and GHF helps to address these concerns of local donors. Thank you for your support of those in need.
Create a fund - donor
Learn how to build a legacy by creating your own fund with the Chisholm Trail Communities Foundation.
Give to a Fund
Looking to learn more about a Fund or support it financially? We primarily have 5 types of Funds, see the lists for more information or to donate to one of them.
Current Fund Advisors
Learn about and download the forms and documents you need to manage your funds.